- NEW 2018 - Very solid, Pébéo Black opaque epoxy resin is the very first opaque resin of the Pébéo brand. This two-component resin compatible on wood, metal, earthenware, canvas, plastic, etc. can be mixed with Crystal epoxy resin and other Pebeo coloured resins.
- VERY VERSATILE - Ideal for Mixed Media, this pro Black resin is compatible with all media. Its liquid texture is suitable for casting in edged substrates (< 2 cm thick, small parts), moUlding (< 5 cm thick) and even as a protective varnish.
- MATTE OR BRILL - The black epoxy resin takes on the surface appearance of the substrate in which it is cast. A matt mould will give a matte finish, a glossy mould a glossy finish. To give a matte finish a shiny look, apply GLOSS+ Gédéo varnish or Gédéo Crystal Resin in a thin coat.
- EASY USE - Odourless, this liquid moulding and casting plastic has a setting time of 24 hours. Thanks to the simple dosage of its two-component epoxy system (resin and hardener), this inclusion, moulding & casting resin offers a professional result. This product is intended for an experienced and professional audience.
- PÉBÉO, YOUR CREATIVE PARTNER - With more than 50 years of know-how at the service of craftsmen all over the world, Pébéo offers the general public creative and craft activities.
Details: This NEW completely opaque black resin is ideal for jewelry making, Mixed Media applications, inclusions and use with molds for casting objects. It also delivers stunning results when used as a paint medium in artwork. While its black color confers a classic refined look, its opacity and high-gloss finish lend perfectly to modern expression. Solid and easy to work with, the two component epoxy system of all Pebeo resins (resin and hardener) allows for exceptional ease of use. Available in 150 ml kit. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.8 x 1.4 inches