- High-gloss, very transparent resin that perfectly imitates the look of glass
- Two component epoxy resin system; resin and hardener
- May be tinted by adding up to 10Percent of vitrail color
- Ideal for jewelry creation, color inclusions, pendants, pattern reproductions, decorations or fine art and mixed media applications
- Available in 150 Ml, 300 ml and 750 ml kits
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: Gedeo crystal resin is a high-gloss, very transparent resin that perfectly imitates the look of glass, while offering the sturdiness of resin. It may be poured over dry Pebeo fantasy, Vitrail and ceramic colors and other mediums once these are thoroughly cured to add depth and shine to creations. Crystal resin may also be tinted by adding up to 10Percent Vitrail colors and is ideal for jewelry creation, color Inclusions, pendants, pattern reproductions, decoration. It can also be applied as a high gloss coating to objects and works of various mediums. Mix with color and pearl resins to create infinite shades and effects. Solid and easy to work with, the two component epoxy system of all gedeo resins (resin and hardener) allows for exceptional ease of use. Available in 150 Ml, 300 ml and 750 ml kits. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.8 x 1.4 inches